Because the best things in life are free! Our team prepared this list for you to use while traveling.
- Botanic Garden in Brooklyn (Free entry from 10AM till noon)
- The Jewish Museum
- New York Botanical Garden (Free entry from 9AM till 10AM on Saturdays and FREE all day on Wednesdays)
- Guggenheim Museum (Pay what-you-wish on Saturdays from 5PM till 8PM)
- Wave Hill (Free every Tuesday & Saturday from 9AM till noon)
- Brooklyn Museum (Free entry on the first Saturday of the month from 5PM till 11PM)
- El Museo (Free entry every third Saturday of the month from opening to closing time)
- Frick Collection (Pay-what-you-wish every day from 11AM to 1PM)
- American Natural Museum of History (Pay-what-you-wish every day from opening to closing time)
- New York Hall of Sciences (Free entry from 10AM till 11AM)
- Queens Botanical Garden (Seasonal April to October – Free entry from 4PM till 6PM)
- Studio Museum in Harlem (Currently undergoing major renovations and closed to the public)
There is something in the New York air that makes sleep useless.